Friday, January 11, 2013

Project 52: Week 2 ~ Getting Really Close

So here goes for week 2 of project 52. I love my bright living room and my 52 mm lens for this awesome lighting! I got some fun pictures of my preschoolers.  These are my favorites of each!


How can you tell it is winter with these dry noses!


This is my goofball!


 My five-year-old who has taken an interest in piano/music, so I am teaching him some basics.  He has mastered "Hot Cross Buns" and "Mary Had a Little Lamb"! 


I am one of eight taking the challenge.  To view what Amber has this week see:
Amber's Blog

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. how sweet snuggling her baby doll
    and I can almost hear the laughter from
    your silly sweet boy!
    and how WONDERFUL he's showing and interest in Piano and that you can teach him! WOW!
    tara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these shots, especially the piano one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love. Love. Love! Little smiles, giggles and the sounds of tinkling piano keys that must come with the last picture! I no longer have littles to capture in my world and they grab me every time.

    ReplyDelete